We (Laser Eye Surgery Hub) will treat with care and respect all visitor information (including personal data) that is provided to us or that we collect through this website (https://www.lasereyesurgeryhub.co.uk), or through communication or correspondence with visitors to this website.
The data controller in relation to information that is provided or collected through this website is VUBO Ltd. The Data Protection Registration Number is ZA067498.
VUBO Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 09017066), with its registered office address at Spaces, 9 Greyfriars Rd, Reading, RG1 1NU.
This policy explains the types of information that we might collect; how we might collect it; and the purposes for which we might collect and use it. It also sets out other useful information.
You should read this policy carefully before using this website. If you use this website, then you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this policy.
Please note that if this website contains links to other websites, then those other websites may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for such websites or their use of your information, and we suggest that you read their privacy policies.
Information That We May Receive Or Collect From You
The information that is provided or collected through this website might include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other such details. We may receive or collect such information (for example):
- Through enquiry forms that you complete and submit through this website (for example, to request further information or quotes about products or services in which you are interested).
- If you email or call us, or if we email or call you.
- If you post or share any content on this website.
- We may also collect information about your computer or other device, including (for example) your browser type and IP address.
How We May Use The Information We Collect
If you complete and submit an enquiry form though this website, thereby requesting further information or quotes about products or services then we pass on the information on to one company who may contact you directly (by telephone, email or post) with the information or quotes that you have requested. If you submit an enquiry you give us permission to be informed about the status of your enquiry from the selected company you have been referred to.
Your information will not be passed on to any other companies or individuals apart from the one company named on the web form. We may also use information about you as follows:
- To facilitate communication between you and us, and between you and the named company.
- To ensure that this website and its content are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site or service, when you choose to do so.
- Information about your computer/device, including (for example) your browser type and IP address, may be used to collate and analyse statistical and aggregate information, and we may share such information with our clients and other third parties.
You may request any personal data we hold about you, request that we delete your personal data, express concerns about data privacy, or opt out of any future contact from us, by contacting us at Vubo Ltd, Spaces, 9 Greyfriars Rd, Reading, RG1 1NU or by email at email@example.com.
At any time, you may also ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Information Sharing & Disclosure
We may disclose information to third parties:
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include e-mail and web hosting.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests: We may disclose your Information (including your Personal Information) to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of our products and services, (d) to protect us, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
- Business Transfers: In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us may be one of the transferred assets. We will contact you before any such transfer of assets occurs so you can make an informed choice to keep or erase your data.
How Long Do We Keep Hold Of Your Information?
We retain your information for the minimum period possible for business or legal reasons. For legal reasons this is often set at a minimum of 6 years. For details of specific data retention periods, please contact us at Vubo Ltd, Spaces, 9 Greyfriars Rd, Reading, RG1 1NU or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, when you visit this website, we download and store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer or other device.
We may use the following cookies:
- AWSELB: This cookie is used by our systems to ensure that you get content that you request.
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv,_utmz: We use Google Analytics to measure anonymous visitor activity to our site. See here for more information about these cookies.
- has_js: This cookie remembers if your browser is able to make use of features on our site to provide feedback and validation as you enter your details.
Third Party Cookies
- From gstatic.com cookies are used by Google to improve web site performance.
Transferring And Storing This Information
Information that we receive or collect through this website may be transferred, stored and/or otherwise processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In this instance we ensure that the country has an EU adequacy decision in place for the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
By submitting information, you agree to this transfer, storing or other processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
All information is stored on secure servers that are owned either by us or by our third parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that we may make to this policy.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com.
Last updated: May 2018