Established in 2001, AccuVision is one of the leading eye surgery and eye care clinics in the UK with clinics in London, Leeds, Birmingham, and Bristol.
They can treat 98% of potential patients including those with very high prescriptions and complex needs.
If you’re considering booking an appointment with AccuVision, here’s what you need to know.
AccuVision offers a wide range of treatments across its clinics.
Corrective laser eye surgery
They offer treatments who are short-sighted (up to -14.00 dioptres), long-sighted (up to +8.00 dioptres) or have astigmatism.
Based on your specific needs, you’ll be offered one of the following laser eye surgery treatments:
- LASIK eye surgery, where a ‘flap’ is created to allow access to the inner corneal layer, which is then reshaped using a laser to correct vision.
- LASEK or Trans-Epithelial Surface Treatment, which is a very similar surgery but for patients with thin or damaged corneas.
Both laser treatments include wavefront diagnostics to properly assess the eye before surgery.
Although AccuVision’s main offer is laser eye surgery, it also offers the following treatments:
- Conductive keratoplasty eye surgery to treat age-related long-sightedness (presbyopia)
- Implantable contact lenses for those who cannot have laser eye surgery
- Cataract eye surgery, which replaces the cloudy lens with a clear plastic one in patients with cataracts
- Keratoconus treatment to improve blurred vision and other visual disturbances linked to a thin, cone-shaped cornea
AccuVision continue not to publish their prices but they will vary according on your specific prescription and eye health. All their laser eye surgery prices include:
- The consultation
- Wavefront diagnostics
- The surgery
- Follow-up appointments (up to 12 months)
- Postoperative medications and eye drops (up to 3 months)
- Treatment for any postoperative complications
- Retreatment or enhancement treatment if necessary
They also offers a finance option to spread the cost of your treatment across 10 months. Prices of alternative laser eye surgery clinics are published here.
Their team has been carrying out laser eye surgery treatments for the past 20 years and operate in London, Leeds, Birmingham, or Bristol.
As part of AccuVision’s ‘Lifetime Care Commitment’, all their patients have lifetime access to a 24-hour hotline manned by experienced optometrists who offer post surgery support.